Photography & Where to Share Your Work
Five of the best places to share your photography, enter contests and increase your portfolio's visibility.
- Flickr - One of my top favorites and go-to dump zone for ALL my photos. I've been "found" and published numerous times thanks to my Flickr portfolio.
- ViewBug - Viewbug is a great photography contest and social site - Create your own profile / portfolio then, enter contests until your heart's content!
- Instagram - Photo Social! It's the facebook of photos and I'd give it 5 Stars... There is no upload limit and you can upload using your phone camera or share your pro shots there too.
- GrafiMX - Photo Social Site: Share your best, vote & rate Photos! Cons: There is an Upload Limit
- See.Me - Free portfolio, Short URL, Nice layout -- Be seen in big cities, Pay to enter contests and exhibitions. Mine were shown in NYC one year! It's fun whether you go free or paid.
Start from "home" I still think the best place to share everything is right from your own personal website -- Don't have one? Start building your website @ Zenfolio and enjoy a FREE 14 Day trial + 10% OFF using code PVV-JKE-7UV
...Read my full Zenfolio review at: http://www.lauracobb.com/blog/2015/5/zenfolio-website-review
As always, I want to hear from you -- Did I forget a site? Add yours below!!